Hi I’m Lorelle, I’m an admin assistant turned bookkeeper turned master energy practitioner
I’m a deep thinking, sensitive, loyal kind of woman. Oh and also a recovering overly responsible, people pleasing, over planner. Anyone relate?
I found chakra meditation & reiki healing almost by accident.
In the late 90’s, I thought my life was pretty boring, without any real purpose or direction.
So I went to a meditation class about chakras.
You see, from my first venture as a teenager into a new age shop I loved crystals and essential oils so when a Reiki Master came along to the group, demonstrated and offered workshops I was fascinated.
So I signed up.
And I was hooked
I spent weeks, months, years researching, learning and teaching energy healing techniques around emotional wellbeing, positive mindset and self alignment.
How to help people RELEASE thoughts and emotions before they spiral downward. How to increase their positivity and happiness above baseline, even when their life was already good.
And chakra healing with meditation kept coming up as ongoing techniques for self alignment
I tried them on myself and I tried them on friends and clients.
And I saw ALL areas of life improve.
Here’s how I changed my life
Here’s what my deep thinking, sensitive, loyal characteristics looked like in reality
- Always feeling responsible for getting work done, often taking on more than my share, struggling to leave on time and switch off at home
- Planning all the details to make sure I got everything done but getting really stressed if things didn’t pan out, including snapping at the people around me
- Always saying yes to helping others out when I’d rather be at home enjoying some alone time reading or gardening.
- Caring so much about my commitments that I put other people before myself and got exhausted and burnt out in the process
- Pushing myself to be the best that I could be but never feeling quite good enough because my standards were unrealistic
- Burying my feelings and opinions because my overwhelmed emotions made other people uncomfortable
With INTENT, this is how those same characteristics look in me now
- By taking responsibility for my own work, leaving the rest where it belongs, leaving on time, switching off and turning up the next day recharged and ready to pump out more
- By always doing my best at the time WITHOUT pushing to exhaustion, safe in the knowledge that what I’m doing is always good enough (goodbye imposter syndrome!)
- Planning the details but being flexible with how it pans out allows me to be spontaneous, stay calm when things don’t stick to the schedule, and actually get MORE done
- Now laugh, feel, talk, cry – express emotions without over reacting, regardless of who is around
- I choose commitments that are aligned to what matters to me, what I love doing, the challenges I love to conquer
- I no longer feel guilty for putting myself first and as a result have plenty of time and energy to give to those around me, and enjoy doing so
Resonate? Why not work with me?
How I support my clients with my own creativity:
I’ve created the Dimensional Essence range of essential oil blends. The blends support chakra energy for focus, calm, grounding, creativity, support and cleansing.
Intentional Jewellery using crystals
Workbooks and planners that support an intentional mindset
The practical stuff…
- I qualified in both business administration and financial services
This means I’m both practical and used to following processes to cover the details. I’m also great at gathering data and reporting on what works and what doesn’t
- I’m a certified Reiki Master and Rekindled Ancient Wisdom Practitioner (RAW)
RAW uses muscle testing and correction points while saying set affirmations. Using It allows you to process difficult emotions and recurring thought patterns.
Reiki channels energy to activate natural healing processes
- Over time I’ve also attended courses in Crystal Healing, Chakra Balancing, Meditation, Aromatherapy, Flower Essences, Seichim
These all practice principles of self connection, mindfulness, self healing, energy flow to improve mindset
- Then I studied Human Design which is a self-exploration system that draws on traditions like the I-Ching, the Kabbalah, Hindu Chakras, and Astrology.
Simply this is a map or energetic blueprint to help figure out your uniqueness, who you are, where you’re going, why you’re here.
Basically I help people release tension and restore the natural flow of energy in their lives