What is Vibration
Everything around us has its own vibration or frequency and like sound waves can be measured. It is all made of energy.
When our vibration is high we feel lighter, positive and happy. When it decreases we end up feeling low, depressed, fearful and insecure. When we talk of raising your vibration it’s not about feeling deliriously happy all the time. It’s about being aware of your vibration and what frequency you are tuning into. Then making choices from that point of awareness.
Every word, tone, emotion has a vibrational energy. Imagine being with a group of friends. You’re have a drink, a chat, a laugh, life feels good. Then someone joins you. They are angry and upset about someone who has just bumped into them. Their parcels got dropped everywhere and no one stopped to help. The mood of the group drops. You’re all quiet, the laughter has gone. Each person is now feeling heavy and mad about what has just happened.
Everyone has tuned into the frequency of anger, because it is the most dominant vibration in the group. When your own vibration is good you can more easily recognise these changes when they occur within you. You can feel the mood around you drop. This allows you recover your own vibration quickly. Then you can help to ensure the upset person gets heard and supported so their mood lifts again.
Be aware of your own vibration and how you talk to yourself and others. When you tell yourself you are stupid, fat, or can’t do anything right you are keeping yourself in a low place. When you spend time with people who are rude, negative, or gossip you are aligning your vibration with that frequency.
When You have a Higher Vibration
You are mostly cheerful, enthusiastic and optimistic. You attract positive people and experiences into your life. When unpleasant situations arise, you can feel good knowing you can work your way through it. You have the energy to work through daily challenges, and plan for the future. You bounce back easily from colds and illness.
When You Vibrate Lower
You are mostly moody, depressed, lethargic, angry, insecure and fearful. You sit in the attitude of ‘Why me’. You mostly play the blame game or become a victim. You constantly judge yourself and attract negative people to you. You might feel as though you pick up every germ doing the rounds.
How to Raise Your Vibration
- Acknowledge your emotions and release them safely.
- Keep returning your attention to all the good things in life, showing gratitude for what you already have.
- Limit the time you spend around people who gossip or judge others.
- Be aware of what you watch on television and social media.
- Make clear choices in your speech and behaviour.
- Learn how to express your needs responsibly.
- Give yourself time. Changes don’t happen instantly but each choice helps make you feel life is better. The better you naturally feel the more easily you will attract better circumstances.
- You can’t change others. You can only change your own responses and be a role model for others.
Want to know more about how I help you raise your vibration then start here