There is no formula to feeling balanced. It is whatever works for you.
Feeling Balanced – Life Flows!
Basically work life balance refers to creating a life that reflects your personal values and dreams. Balance occurs when work and all other aspects of your life mix in a way that is comfortable for you. Your life feels smooth.
This can be challenging for anyone to sort through. We get so busy with work, family and home we often complicate our lives unnecessarily. Feeling balanced then becomes a dream as we try to keep up with all the complications in our life.
Lets take a look at what feeling balanced means for you
- There’s space for thinking creatively
- You sleep easily and well
- You have time for exercise and healthy eating
- You have regular “down” time with others
- If you don’t get something done it doesn’t matter
- You spend time to just “be”
- You’re comfortable with the pace in your life and the pace has variety
- You’re free of guilt or sense of obligation
- You have enough challenge/pressure for buzz but not overwhelm
- You feel you have choices
- You’re in charge, with a sense of direction
- You’re organised
- You’re able to say No with grace
- If something unexpected pops up you have the energy and focus to deal with it, it’s a bump not a blockage
- You laugh, feel, talk, cry – express emotions without over reacting
- You go to bed feeling satisfied, thankful and positive about tomorrow
“Clarity enhances Serenity”
So Tell Me – What does feeling balanced mean for you? What is your sign that you need to return to your core being and make changes?